Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cameron Lost His First Tooth!!!

Yup, you read that right - Cameron's first baby tooth came out today! The adult tooth is already half grown in, but it grew in behind the baby tooth. As a result, it took a lot longer for the old tooth to fall out. I am hoping the new tooth moves forward a bit. But genetics dictates this kid is bound to have some crooked bottom teeth.

The tooth has been wiggly for a few weeks now, and I have checked on it every day to see how it was coming along. We just kept telling Cameron to keep wiggling it, so it could come out. Today when I checked it was just barely hanging in there, so I knew it was time. I just reached in an plucked it out. He hardly even felt it. And boy was he proud!! The tooth is already waiting under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy:-) Craig came home a few minutes later and Cameron was right there at the door to show off his new "hole" to his daddy. Yes, a proud day indeed!

It is crazy to think that my little boy is losing teeth already. Who gave him permission to grow up? But I love all these new and exciting moments in his life.

Craig asked me to snap one of him and Cameron together. It's funny how a quick snapshot can become your most favorite photo. I LOVE these two boys!!

No comments: