Friday, May 30, 2008

A Visit to the Zoo

Cameron and I went to the zoo today with our Playgroup. The weather was PERFECT! Such a gorgeous day! Of course, everyone else wanted to be out enjoying the day as well, so it was really crowded, but not too bad. The biggest down side was when everyone wanted to see the same animal, but people kept hogging the prime spots and WOULDN'T MOVE, so that others couldn't see anything at all. C'mon people. Use your common sense. If you know the place is crowded, get in, take a couple pictures, and move out so that others can enjoy it, too. Sorry, pet peeve.

Cameron's favorite were the elephants, of course. He has liked elephants ever since we can remember. He also liked riding the train, even though it was way too short a ride, and went too fast to really see anything.

Here are some of my favorite shots of the day:-) If you want to see photos of the animals, head over to my Photo Blog.

On the train. I asked him to make a happy face:-)

Cameron really liked the playground. He lives for slides!
Cameron and his friend Ethan racing up the tower.
Scared face. Not very scary, but definitely very cute!
Wow! Look! A picture with me in it! On rare occasions I find myself in front of the camera. What a weird place to be! LOL

No comments: