Saturday, May 10, 2008

Picture a family. . .

My family, that is! Yup, here we all are, in all our glory. Or something like that. When my mom graduated, the whole clan came in to help celebrate. And of course, that means a family photo shoot:-) Okay, it is no easy task to get a good sized group of people all looking and smiling in the same direction, plus focus on composition, lighting, focus, etc. Add to the fact that I had to be IN these photos, and you have one challenging task before you. But, I think I pulled it off fairly well. Here are some of the highlights. You can see more over on my photo blog.
I love to scrapbook, but I usually prefer paper scrapping. I love the feel of all the different textures. But this time I wanted to create a page that I could share with other members of my family. Digital scrapping was the way to go! This is my first ever digital LO, and I have to say I am pretty proud of it! Don't know that I will make a regular thing of it, but I have to say the clean-up time was pretty nice, LOL.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Here's a website you can check out about creating HDR images. http://www.photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/HDR_ps/hdr-ps.htm

Danielle said...

In case that didn't post right, here's a link