Sunday, April 06, 2008

Um, Happy Birthday, Aubrey?

The problem with being a photographer and taking lots of photos, is that sometimes I take so many, dump them onto the computer, and completely forget about them! I know, it's terrible. I was going through some of my folders today, and came across these delightful photos of my niece, Aubrey, on her 2nd birthday - back in JANUARY! I feel so pathetic. Anyway, if you missed out on the fun, here are some highlights.

This cake was so cute! I loved the little frogs. And for those who may be wondering, no, I did not make it. Taking pictures of cakes is sooo much cleaner!
Opening presents. There was quite a mountain of them to go through, and each time she opened one she wanted to play with it, of course, LOL.

Little Princess. Isn't she just adorable?
Bounce! Bounce! Bounce! Possibly the most obnoxious gift she got, LOL. Not only is it noisy when it bounces, but it also plays music. Loudly. It's absolutely perfect for her:-)
Aubrey decided she wanted to cut the cake.
And eat it.
She loved her two little candles. And I love this photo! I think it really captures the wonderment that every child has. Happy Belated Birthday, Aubrey!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! I cannot believe how much Aubrey has changed since the last time I saw her! She has so much hair! And she's so big! Does Melanie have a blog? I really need to keep up better on what they're up to...

Melanie said...

Oh those pics are so cute! I do need to get those from you, if that's okay.