Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

This is the first installment of our family photos this year. We did a photo swap with another photographer, Shantell Urry. There is a big park right across the street from our house, with lots of cute spots for photos. And since I live here, I know where all the BEST spots are - especially the ones that not a lot of other photographers know about.

I was a little disappointed that the leaves were still mostly green. Fall has been sporadic this year - even while some trees are still green, others have already turned color and dropped their leaves. very annoying.

I think we must have been a challenge for Shantell. She had to deal with very low light, a wiggly six year old, and a little dog!

Here are some of our faves. Sorry they are so small. I tried to resize them, but then they wouldn't fit on the blog.

So this last one shows the creek where that body was found. My house is just up to the left, a little less the 100 yards. We actually tried going back to this spot a few days later to see if the leaves had changed, but they had the whole bridge taped off.

No comments: