Monday, October 25, 2010

Uncle Matthew

Okay, okay, I know it's been a long time since I have last blogged. I apologize. Life is busy, that's all I can say. But here is a post to bring you a little smile.

Cameron adores his uncles. Well, mostly Craig's brothers, as he does not know my brothers very well. Although his uncles are considerably older than him (but not too old), they still love spending time with Cameron.

One of these uncles, Matthew (not to be confused with my own brother Matthew), recently began serving a mission for our church. He will be gone for two years, which makes Cameron a little sad. So we decided to do a very impromptu photoshoot with the two of them before Matthew (aka Elder Stiles) left.
Cameron was being pretty silly, and kept wanting me to take more pictures, so I shot a few of him by himself. I love my handsome boy!

No comments: