Monday, November 10, 2008

Super Mario Bros II

I finally got around to doing the "professional" photos of Cameron in his costume. I remember a time when I could stick him in spot, and he would just sit there until I told him to move. Not anymore! He will not sit still for anything, and the madder I get, the more he thinks it is a game. GRRRR! As a result, a lot of the images were out of focus, the the focus just feel somewhere else other than his face. Still, I think they are really cute (mommy goggles on, of course!)
I also did a couple of him without the accessories. I like these so much I think I will use them as his four year old portraits!
And finally, I have to show off my four year old's skills with a camera:-) After we were done shooting him, I asked if he would like to try taking a picture of me. I don't think he has ever taken a picture of anything before, so this was a first. I showed him how to hold the camera and look in the little window. And this is what we got! Check out the focus and composition! Yup, I'm a PROUD mommy:-)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Cute! I wold definitely use some of those for the 4 year old pics.