Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

We had a lot of fun for Halloween this year. I slaved for hours over my sewing machine making Cameron's costume. He was a cute little elephant this year, because elephants are his favorite animal. I am taking him to work this week for a little photo shoot, so y'all will be able to see it then.

The biggest question on so many minds, is what pumpkin would Sarah carve this year? It was a really tough decision, but I narrowed it down to either Steve Irwin or Joseph Smith. But finally I decided to go with Joseph, because I thought everyone at the ward trunk-or-treat would enjoy it a little more. And they did! Everyone wanted to check him out, LOL. And the best part is that I carved him in a styrofoam pumkin this year, because I am so tired of my great works of art rotting away in less than a week.

And just to satisfy all of your Halloween needs, here's a pic of our cat, Ender. He was very obliging for this photo shoot, and I got some great shots. This is my favorite.

Okay, so no pictures today. I can never upload pics on to this stupid site. Maybe I need to find a new place to host my blog. Grr.

Ah-ha! I got them to work! eBlogger must have just been havign a bad day yesterday, becuase i had no trouble at all today. I hope you enjoy them!

No comments: