Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Elephant Man


Oops, I mean, Elephant BOY, lol. Cameron was the cutest elephant for Halloween. The costune was a real bear to make, though. There was a lot that required hand sewing, and after a while my fingers started to hurt. But it was all worth it, because he was just so darned cute. And he loved the costume so much he didn't want to take it off!

I took him to work for a little photo shoot, since we have a lot of green there, and elephants belong in the jungle, and not a studio, hee hee. It was almost impossible to get any good pics, because he was so busy running around, and was not at all interested in posing. Oh well, we got a few good ones in there:-)

I apologize that these are so late. I'm either too busy or too lazy to post:-P But here they are, and I hope you like them.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Sarah! That costume is INCREDIBLE! I can't get over what an amazing seamstress you are :)

You should've made one for Craig too! Really...two elephants are better than one :) Maybe next year?

Alicia