Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday, Cameron!!!!!

I can hardly believe my baby turned 3 today! Time has just flown by! And now I am having a serious old people moment, LOL. We spent this morning watching Cameron's home video, starting with his U/S's. Seems so long ago, I almost can't remember even being pregnant. And he looked so tiny! Well, in comparison to how big he is now, anyway. He was never REALLY tiny. A regular chunky monkey:-)

Let's take a walk down memory lane:

Just hours old

Less than a week old with his daddy
Blessing Day, 3 weeks old
Learning to crawl, 4 1/2 monthsHis first Easter. See the cute puffy tail?

6 months old. Ridiculously cute smile:-)

First Camping trip, 8 months old
First Birthday! Computer geek. You should see what he can do now! July 2007. Babies and Nature: God's two greatest creations.
Second Birthday!
Christmas 2006. One of my favorite pics of him!
May 2007. His first horseback ride
Look at this face! Makes me want to cry every time he does it;-(
July 2007

And finally, a few from today, showing off his new Mario t-shirt:

No comments: