Thursday, July 05, 2007

Independance Day fun!!

Even though i had to work yesterday day ( I know! How annoying to have to work on a holiday!), I was still able to have some fun. As soon as I was able, I headed over to Craig's grandparent's house where they were having a big b-b-que with all the family. I love those big get-togethers. Lots of people, lots of fun!

As soon as it was dark enough we brought out the little fireworks. I had LOTS of sparklers. I think they are my favorite becuase everyone can enjoy them, even the little ones (thought very carefully supervised, of course!). Since I have my nice camera, I used it with a tripod and a remote to get some great sparkler art.

We weren't able to go see any big shows, unfortunately, but I was able to go up a hill nearby and take pics of some of the illegal fireworks that were being set off. I liked how they looked with the city down below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are awesome photos of the sparklers and fireworks...you do great work!

babylovinmomma said...

hey its brandi (katiesmomma) i love all the pics!